Sunday, December 09, 2007

I have asked before...why rent when you can own ?

I was reviewing property for sale in Montgomery County. It seems that prices have begun to bottom out. I am always surprised when potential buyers tell me they are waiting until prices absolutely bottom out. You see, when they hit bottom, they won't stay there long. They will begin to rise again and it is possible that the rise will be quicker than the fall.
The other thing that a lot of folks overlook are short sales. Once they are sold, they are gone. Many of these homes present better value than if everyone waits until the foreclosure happens. In Montgomery County, I found several homes priced under $300,000. That did not happen very often in the last year or so.






This home is in Germantown. It features 4 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths. They are even offering a home warranty. All this for $249,900. Payments on that could be as low as $1500 per month.












This home is in Germantown. It features 3 bedrooms and 2 and 2 half baths. They are even offering a free appraisal if you use a specified lender. All this for $289,900. Payments on that could be as low as $1800 per month.








This home is in Germantown. It features 4 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths. They are even offering a home warranty. All this for $299,000. Payments on that could be as low as $1800 per month.
Imagine, while everyone else is sitting back waiting, you could be moving into your own home. If these homes have caused you to pause and rethink sitting on the fence.....GOOD.
My name is John MacArthur and I am a Realtor in this area. If you would like to discuss this information with me, I can be reached at 301-537-4377 or you can send me an e-mail me at macarthurgroup@gmail.com . I would be glad to discuss any one of them with you. A phone call may be the first step to your next home.
I am available at 301-537-4377.
Let's talk. I never promise the moon, but I always give down to earth information.

No comments: